General Plus membership terms:
1. Offered to you by Gamesys Operations Limited ("we"). Our principal place of business is at Suite 2, Floor 4, Waterport Place, Gibraltar.
2. The following general rules apply:
a. you must be a resident of and be located in a jurisdiction from which we accept wagers at the time of participation
b. you must be 18 years of age or over;
d. any member who is self-excluded will not be eligible to participate. Players who self-exclude: (i) during the timeframe specified below; or (ii) after the timeframe specified below but before any prize draw or before any prize is credited, will not be eligible to win/receive any prize.
e. you must be able to view the original publication of each plus promotion when you visit the current promotions page on the Website directly, whilst you are logged in to your member account. Members who view this promotion by any other method are not eligible to enter.
3. By choosing to become a Plus member, you agree to continue to adhere to our Website terms and conditions available here. If you breach the Website terms and conditions or act in a manner that is unacceptable in our sole discretion, we reserve the right to remove your Plus membership at any time.
4. If you are eligible to take part in Plus promotions, further promotional terms will apply per promotion. Please review those promotional terms before opting in and/or taking part in any Plus promotion.
5. If you opt to participate in a Plus promotion, you agree to comply with the respective promotional terms and conditions of the promotion, the Reward Rules and the Website terms and conditions for the duration of the Plus promotion. Failure to comply with the Website terms and conditions and the Reward Rules may render the cash, free spins, cashback and/or Box Bonanza game and/or other prize, and related winnings in your member account void, and we reserve the right to close your member account.
6. Your deposit balance, cashback and winnings (if any) are withdrawable at any time during a Plus promotion, subject to our rights to temporarily withhold payments as further set out in section 5 of the Website terms and conditions.
8. Nothing in these terms and conditions removes or limits our liability for: (a) fraud; or (b) death or personal injury caused by our negligence. These terms and conditions also do not affect the rights that are granted to you as a consumer by the law.
9. We will not be liable to you if you suffer loss or inconvenience because of the failures of persons or systems that we do not directly control - for example, mobile phone network operators, internet service providers, software providers and telephone traffic handlers.
10. These terms and conditions form a legally binding agreement between you and us. We reserve the right to change them and update them from time to time but if we do, we will post the changes on this Website, and if you have already participated, we will notify you by email.
11. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held to be illegal, invalid, void or otherwise unenforceable it shall be severed from the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions which shall as far as possible continue in full force and effect.
12. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and are subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.