Take on the Banker in a game of the online casino classic, First Person Baccarat.
The aim of this game is to correctly guess if the total value of your hand or the banker's hand will be closest to nine.
There are three different bets available - you have the winning hand, the banker has the winning hand, a tie.
It is played using eight packs of cards.
Once you have placed your bets, you and the banker will each be dealt two cards.
The Third Card Rule determines if a third card is dealt - no hand can receive more than three cards in this game.
- if the total sum of either hand equals and eight or nine (a "natural"), no more cards are dealt
- If either hand is 0-7, the hands draw
- If the sum of the hands is equal, you will tie and bets are voided - unless you placed a tie bet
Third Card Rule
If the value of your hand equals:
- 0 to 5 - your must draw
- 6 to 7 - your must stand
- 8 to 9 - this is called "Natural", and both your hand and the banker's hand must stand
If the value of the banker's hand equals:
- 0 to 2 - the banker must draw
- 3 to 6 - the third card dealt to your hand determines whether the banker must draw or stand
- 7 - the banker must stand
- 8-9 - "Natural" - your and the banker's hands must stand
When the banker's third card decision depends on the third card drawn by you, the following rules apply:
Banker Draws When Your Hand Equals:
Banker Does Not Draw When Your Hand Equals:
|3||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 0||8|
|4||2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7||1, 8, 9, 0|
|5||4, 5, 6, 7||1, 2, 3, 8, 9, 0|
|6||6, 7||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 9, 0|
|7||Banker's hand must stand||Banker's hand must stand|
|8, 9 (Natural)||Banker stands natural||Banker stands|
If your hand stands on two cards (i.e. your hand equals six or seven), the banker must draw if his initial two cards equal three, four or five.
A banker hand equal to six must stand.
First Person Baccarat RTP
Return to Player: 98.94%
Pairs Return to Player: 89.64%
The expected return is the amount we pay out to players relative to the amount of wagering on the game.
For example, if we take £100 of wagers we will, on average pay out £98.94 of wins on Baccarat, and £89.64 in Pairs.