Money Cart 2 Slot - How to Play
This game uses the Bonus Reels mechanic.
The two types of Bonus symbols featured in Money Cart 2 are: Regular Bonus symbols and special Bonus symbols.
Special Bonus symbols appear as gold symbols.
The Bonus symbol can land anywhere on the reels.
Three or more appearing will trigger the Re-spin feature - read on for more information about this.
Land at least three Bonus or special Bonus symbols to activate this feature and be awarded three spins.
The triggering Bonus symbols will reveal a value before the feature starts, which will cause their respective actions to play.
The actions will trigger before the first spin takes place.
Every time a symbol appears in the round, your number of spins will reset.
Should all reels open and every possible position contain a symbol, the feature will end and award you 500 coins.
The below symbols are active during the Re-spin feature:
- Payer - a Coin value will be revealed and added to all symbols in view
- Collector - a Coin value will be revealed. All values in view will then be collected and added to the revealed value
- Collector/Player - a Coin value will be revealed and added to the sum of all other values in view. The updated value will then be added to all remaining symbols in view
- Sniper - a Coin value will be revealed. The value of between three and eight Bonus symbols in view will be doubled - one Bonus symbol may be doubled more than once
- Necromancer - a Coin value will be revealed and two to seven used, non-persistent special Bonus symbols (Collector, Payer, Collector/Payer or Sniper) will be bought back to life
- Reset Plus - a Coin value will be revealed and the initial ‘spins left’ value will increase by one
- Persistent Payer - a Coin value will be revealed and added to all other symbol in view for the subsequent spins. The Persistent Payer symbol does not pay itself
- Persistent Sniper - a Coin value will be revealed. At the end of that spin and all subsequent spins, the values of between three and eight other Bonus symbols will be doubled. The Persistent Sniper can act on the same bonus symbol more than once
- Persistent Collector - a Coin value will be revealed and all values in view will be collected. The sum of the collected values will be added to the revealed Coin at the end of that spin and all remaining spins. The Persistent Collector symbol does not collect its own value
Money Cart 2 RTP
Return to Player: 98.00%.
The expected return is the amount we pay out to players relative to the amount of wagering on the game.
For example, if we take £100 of wagers we will, on average, pay out £98.00 of wins.